Restaurant General Manager
BASE SALARY: $65,000 - $75,000 plus paid benefits!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all front of house activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
General Manager Qualifications:
- At least 3+ years management experience in a high-end restaurant
- Detail oriented with high standards in service, organization, and restaurant operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Japanese Cuisine is a plus!
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level and are excited about the tremendous growth opportunity, apply today or contact Ben at ben@horizonhospitalitycom!