Restaurant General Manager
Our client is seeking a hands-on General Manager for their new restaurant opening in Raleigh. They have a popular and trendy, new, quick-casual burger themed concept. The emphasis is on delicious, healthy food grown without antibiotics or growth-hormones. They have successfully matched the speed and efficiency of a quick-service concept with the quality, made-from-scratch ingredients of a fast-casual environment. They are growing and opening new locations nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant GM ready to take the next step, or a seasoned GM ready for a new challenge with a young, growing company.
BASE SALARY: $35,000-$55,000 (commensurate with experience) + bonus potential
- At least two (2) years of General Manager experience from a casual dining, chain restaurant or, better yet, a corporate, quick-service concept doing $2 million plus.
- Hands-on approach to management
- Excellent financial background to include costs controls with food & labor.
- Exceptional business acumen
- Able to build sales, profitability and guest counts.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume! Or if you have questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. a above and would be interested in applying for this position, please do so today!