Restaurant General Manager
Kansas City, MO
We are seeking a General Manager for a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant/brewery concept within the Kansas City metro area. This restaurant has become one of the best gathering places in Kansas City with an array of high quality locally brewed beers and awesome food. If you are an experienced General Manager looking for the opportunity to further develop your career and be part of a hard-working team that is truly passionate about the industry and you meet the criteria below this might just be the ideal position for you.
Base Salary: $65,000-$75,000 + bonus, excellent benefits & potential ownership opportunities!
SKILLS REQUIRED (candidates must possess these skills to be considered):
- 3+ years of full-service, GM experience at a high volume ($5M plus) restaurant
- Ability to work late nights (GM is required to work at least one of all shifts throughout the week - with most being mid shifts)
- Hard-working, committed attitude
- Professional appearance and personality
- Hands-on approach to management with experience working the floor and heavy interaction with customers
- Experience with hiring, managing and training staff
- Willing to put in the long hours needed to manage a restaurant of this style
- Bar/beverage knowledge a plus but being a restaurateur is primary
- Progressive career track record and job stability
If you feel this is the ideal position for you, please email your up-to-date resume to me at email@example.com. I will follow up with an invitation to access my scheduling calendar to set up a time for us to chat.