Restaurant District Manager
Kansas City, MO
Are you ready to advance your career with a new, exciting opportunity? A fantastic well-known Quick Service Restaurant Brand with equally exceptional food is searching for a District Restaurant Manager in the Kansas City Metro area!
The perfect candidate for this position will have background experience in a multi-unit restaurant management role. He/she will be responsible for achieving, and preferably exceeding, $10 million in revenue spread out over nine locations.
Don’t miss this chance to work, and grow with, a stellar company! Their various concepts allow endless possibilities for career growth and progression. How about a company car and phone to go with your new career? Aside from a fun and productive workplace, this company offers such great benefits we had to create a whole other section for them!
Benefits: 100% paid healthcare, 401k match, use of a company car, cell phone, and laptop as well as quarterly bonuses with the annual potential of up to $20,000!
Compensation: $70,000- $110,000 Base Salary
District Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Train and manage multiple locations
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
District Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years of multi-unit restaurant management experience
- Proven leadership qualities and track record
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong P&L experience and accountability