Regional Director of Revenue Management
We are working with a growing, high end hotel management company looking to add a talented a Director of Revenue Management to their team for a large, luxury resort in Kailua-Kona, HI. This company currently operates 30+ full-service and select-service properties located across the country and has plans to expand within Hawaii - the growth potential for this position is fantastic! They have a proud history of owning/managing high-quality properties in premier coastal destinations and has been consistently listed in the top 10 Hotel Management Companies in the United States by Hotel Business magazine. In addition, six of their hotels were listed in the Top Performers List by Lodging Hospitality magazine.The company's properties are 3-4 star, upscale and mostly independent, which provides great flexibility in strategy. This company owns and operates most of the hotels in their portfolio and is a stable company that has been in business for over 30 years. The company is in growth mode with a new business development team and further expansion into 3rd party management.
Director of Revenue Requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent hospitality experience
- 4+ Years Revenue Management experience, multi-unit experience a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and professional behavior
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel as required for property support, meetings, trainings & conferences
If you're interested in learning more about this position, please apply today!