Fort Lauderdale, FL
Program Managers oversee the execution of all aspects of program management and will need to develop a strong working rapport with the client and vendors to secure the services and/or products needed to fulfill the program requirements. This individual must plan and execute contracted programs with seamless execution, problem solving and overall management, producing optimal client satisfaction.
• College education and minimum of 3 years of work experience in the hospitality industry, experience at a Destination Management Company is required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills necessary. Creativity is a plus. Flexibility is a must.
• Deadline oriented, driven, organizational and multi-tasking skills essential.
• Ability to manage a budget and accurately track expenses.
• Must be a self-starter and possess a positive work ethic for a fast-paced and growing company.
Compensation: up to $60,000 base plus health benefits, cell phone, 401k, PTO, and many more!
If interested in learning more, please apply with an updated resume.