National Sales Manager
Compensation: $90,000- $100,000 plus excellent benefits and uncapped bonus potential!
National Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and generate business development activities across the United States
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base – New role, limited existing base of customers.
- Develop, implement and execute a sales strategy that results in meeting and exceeding revenue objectives.
- Develop strong understanding of our value proposition to effectively answer prospect / customer questions about our products and services
- Prepare and present sales proposals to prospective customers.
- Prospect and convert leads into profitable business relationships.
- Negotiate and close contracts with new clients.
- Attend industry trade-shows
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent industry experience
- 4 years of outside and B2B sales experience required
- Prior experience selling to the hospitality industry
- Must have proven ability to develop strong customer relationships.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Effective prospecting and networking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level and are excited about the chance to manage a new property with an established brand, please apply online or respond with a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org