Hotel Sales Manager
I am seeking a Hotel Sales Manager for a beautiful full-service property in Dallas. This contemporary forward-thinking Hotel Company is seeking a driven and hands-on sales manager with a proven track record for leadership, financial acumen, and market awareness. This would be the ideal opportunity for someone who has experience in SMERF sales and is looking to find a home with a growing, employee-focused company.
Hotel Sales Manager Requirements:
- 3 years experience in hotel sales, with special preference to candidates familiar with SMERF market
- Detail Oriented
- Proactive Sales Mentality
- High School Diploma or GED required, College Degree or equivalent preferred
Hotel Sales Manager Duties:
- Develops profitable sales through outside sales calls, and maintains active sales contact on all assigned accounts and within assigned market segments.
- Maintains up to date tracer files for follow up.
- Develops proposals, qualifies customers, and prepares contracts.
- Services current clients and assertively re-books them.
- Reports product quality feedback to the Director of Sales.
- Prepares and maintains the files and records required by hotel policy and Hostmark Hospitality Group (HHG).
- Researches competition and assesses general market conditions for the Director of Sales.
BASE SALARY: $40,000 - $45,000 + 25% Bonus Potential and Fantastic Benefits
BENEFITS INCLUDED: 2 weeks PTO within 1st year, 3 weeks PTO from years 2-5, Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K benefits, with Short- and Long- Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Accident Plan 100% paid by employer. Included cell phone, laptop and mileage allowances as well!
If you feel like this opportunity might be a great fit for you, apply today!