Hotel Group Sales Manager
Marina del Rey, CA
This position will be responsible for 7,500 room nights annually / approximately $1.6mil in rooms revenue focusing on the Group and Association markets in the area. This is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to sell an upscale, full-service product with a high ceiling for success!
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 (base salary) + bonus potential, plus medical/dental/vision/401k with company match
Group Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Successfully network, prospect and foster new and existing client relationships
- Develop and execute sales strategies for capturing market share
- Consistently encourage and market the hotel brand, image and mission
- Utilize market research and reports to consistently flex to the needs of the market
- Seek out new business, foster long term relationships
Group Sales Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years in Sales Manager or Senior Sales Manager role within a full-service hotel property
- Exceptional track record of success and career growth
- Very "hands-on" and collaborative leadership style
- Sales/Marketing background with experience in maximizing exposure
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!