Hotel General Manager
BASE COMPENSATION: $75,000 - $110,000 + Medical Benefits and Relocation Assistance if Necessary
- Coordinate and supervise the various departments to ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort, service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Provide quality service for guests and maintain positive guest relations.
- Actively participate in business, community and civic affairs in local area.
- Ensure all reports of revenue, expenses, business volume, personnel, payroll and assets are submitted as required.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of supplies and achieve budgeted cost controls in breakfast supplies, linen, guest room supplies, cleaning supplies, chemicals, utilities, telephone costs, etc.
- Ensure personnel development so all personnel are receiving adequate training, development, motivation and performance review feedback.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to be friendly and cheerful; interact easily with strangers.
- Ability to work well in stressful situations, remaining calm and demonstrating good judgment and self-control in emergency and difficult situations.
- Ability to delegate, give direction and set priorities.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability for strong organizational skills and strong detail orientation.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to resolve conflict.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume! Or if you have questions, send a message to email@example.com. a above and would be interested in applying for this position, please do so today!