We are partnering with a market-leading hotel group, quoted as one of the nation's fastest growing hotel investment and management companies by BusinessWire.com! This company is continually acquiring and revitalizing properties throughout the Southeast and operates national brands across a variety of markets including premium/luxury, full-service, select and limited service and extended-stay properties. Opportunities with this company should not be ignored, as growth potential exists for high-performing individuals! Competitive salaries along with full benefits and 401k match are part of their standard hiring packages. This company is currently seeking an experienced hotel manager with a strong understanding of hotel sales and overall operations/fiscal management to assume the role of General Manager for their full-service hotel/conference center property in Starkville, MS. Existing GM's, as well as highly experienced AGM's are encouraged to apply.
BASE SALARY: $80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus Potential, benefits and more! Relocation assistance is also available if required for the chosen candidate
General Manager - Skills/Qualifications
- Progressive experience in the hotel industry within a high-quality management/ownership group
- Minimum 3+ years in the AGM or GM role within a full-service, limited-service or lifestyle/boutique style of property
- Significant sales experience in the hotel/lodging industry
- In-depth experience in hotel operations
- Sound financial/fiscal management experience/P&L management
- Marriott experience
If you believe yourself to be an ideal candidate for this opportunity, please apply today or contact email@example.com!