We are currently seeking a General Manager in the Eastern Louisville area at a trendy, gastropub concept! This growing company is passionate about inspiring genuine moments, promoting social activity, and interacting with every person that walks through the door.
This position is responsible for managing and leading restaurant standards, training and developing staff, ensuring the kitchen meets or exceeds all internal specifications, and maintaining rapport with all guests. This role reports to the Regional Director and will hold reporting responsibility for all front and back of house personnel.
- 3-5 years of hospitality management experience
- General Manager experience
- Strong restaurant kitchen operation skills is preferred
- Experience managing 10-20 staff members
- Enjoying working in a bar/nightlife setting
- Experience with Dinerware POS system a plus
- Applicants must have strong leadership skills.
- Applicants must be able to multi-task, maintain a sense of urgency at all times, and be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, environment.
- Applicants must have a strong attention to detail, be a team player and have a positive attitude.
$50,000- $60,000+ base plus large quarterly bonus potential (average $10k-$15k annually) and full benefits package including health, employer match 401k, paid vacation and holidays!
If interested in learning more about this career advancing opportunity, please send a resume to Justin Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org).