We are seeking an Executive Chef for THE place to go in Madison, Wisc for quality food and service in an upscale casual environment. This restaurant is committed to building on their already solid foundation offering contemporary American fare & a full bar with local beers on tap. This is a fantastic opportunity for a chef to bring their high culinary standards to a from-scratch concept that allows for creativity, especially with their seasonal menu options.
The ideal Executive Chef has a passion for creating quality food fueled by their creativity and extensive experience. As the Executive Chef you will have the opportunity to lead this incredible restaurant into a new era with your innovative ideas and passion. This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an Executive Chef who is looking to join an established and growing company offering a generous compensation and bonus package with unlimited growth potential- this restaurant group is currently expanding regionally with additional exciting concepts that YOU could be apart of!
Compensation: $55,000 - $65,000 (base salary) + quarterly bonus potential up to $20K a year, plus 100% PAID medical/dental/vision
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Previous experience in culinary arts
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in driving your career to the next level, please apply with your current resume today! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.