Hotel Director of Sales
Santa Monica, CA
We are seeking a highly motivated, determined, well-spoken, and experienced individual for the Director of Sales position at a luxurious, boutique coastal property just outside of Los Angeles. Currently the property is running an excellent occupancy rate and has completed a recent renovation. The hotel is owned and operated by a highly respected hospitality company whose portfolio includes the other premier properties on the West coast. This company offers the right candidate the ability to gain experience and also provides for outstanding career growth potential!
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in Hotel Sales with a proven track record of success. In addition, extensive experience in luxury, resort properties are preferred. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Director of Sales Responsibilities:
- Direct solicitation calls to local business and prospective leads.
- Solicit and qualify potential new accounts.
- Analyze current and potential business segments and coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share
- Effectively service and grow existing accounts.
- Participate in industry and civic organizations representing opportunities for future public relations and new business.
- Proactively pursue, organize and book sleeping rooms and group business for the hotels.
- Create and promote a positive team environment for sales support.
- Have ongoing knowledge of the competition's product and current marketing strategies.
- Communicate effectively with all hotel departments to ensure group arrangements are carried out as efficiently as possible.
- Promote a professional positive image of the hotels at all times through personal appearance, civic functions and general public relations.
- Complete sales objectives and ongoing action plan, as directed by the Corporate Director of Marketing and Corporate Director of Sales.
- Provide adequate follow-up and solicit repeat bookings.
If you're ready to step up into a Director of Sales position, please apply today or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!