Director of Environmental Services
We are seeking highly motivated, determined, well-spoken, and experienced individuals for the Director of Environmental Services position at a luxurious, full service gaming property in the gorgeous Mohawk Valley. This is an ideal location for those that love the outdoors and seek adventure. In addition, this company offers the right candidate the ability to gain experience and also provides for outstanding career growth potential!
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in a hotel, resort, or casino setting as a Director of Environmental Services with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Compensation: $90 - $100,000 (base salary) plus health/dental/insurance/401k benefits
Director of Environmental Services Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with other support and operational areas to ensure the property maintains a world-class image
- Overall responsibility for cleanliness of the casino and hotel public areas, including casino floor, hotel lobby, restaurants, spas and back of house areas
- Oversees assigned guest service areas such as coat check
- Manage work projects, including redecorating and heavy cleaning, ensuring that high levels of productivity are maintained and completion schedules are met
- Ensure that all guest concerns are handled in an effective and professional manner
Director of Environmental Services Qualifications:
- Must have at least 5 years of management experience overseeing an environmental services operation and staff
- Must have at least 5-10 years of professional commercial cleaning experience in a hotel or resort setting
- Previous experience managing a large property (1m sq ft)
- Previous experience managing a large staff (185)
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level and are excited about the chance to live in this beautiful area, please respond with a copy of your updated resume.