Director of Catering Sales
The Woodlands, TX
We are seeking a driven, enthusiastic candidate to fill a Catering Sales Director position in the lively area of The Woodlands, TX! Having successfully catered all types of events from weddings to music festivals, our client is now looking to add an aggressive sales director to lead their team to continued success and add to their $100 million a year revenue. He/She will be responsible for actively sourcing new sales leads and providing clients with a well-organized and memorable experience whether it is an event hosted at one of their many venues or an offsite event. In addition, he/she will be responsible for leading a sales team to success by exceeding sales goals. This self-sufficient catering company prides itself on their “work hard, play hard” mentality and close knit family culture, providing a wonderful work environment with a lucrative compensation plan where the base salary could easily be double with the commission potential. Aside from individual commission, this candidate will also be benefiting from a team commission program with the possibility to expanded their team in the future allowing even more financial opportunities.
COMPENSATION: Base Salary of $65,000 - $75,000 + Competitive Commission Program + Team Incentive Program + Benefits
Catering Sales Director Responsibilities:
- Effectively leads and encourages all catering staff, attends all functions to ensure smooth performance and keeps current on industry trends.
- Regularly executes creative ways to sell the full scope of services offered to reached their required personal sales goal.
- Actively engages in new business development, conducting outreach and following up on sales leads; works closely with marketing staff to ensure that collateral is up-to-date and targeted to selected markets.
- Supervises Catering Sales Manager to actively solicit new business in Social and Corporate Catering segments, including charities, fundraising events, social engagements and Corporate Catering events.
Catering Sales Director Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in a high volume catering sales/ team leadership role.
- Required experience of 2+ years with upscale catering company, high end full service hotel, or high volume event venue.
- Experience with off site catering sales and execution
- Experience with on demand high quality catering execution procedures
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with drive to exceed sales goals
- Knowledge of food safety and health codes
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume! Or if you have questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.