Corporate Director of Information Technology
A thriving, environmentally conscience, hotel development company is seeking a driven, dead line and detail oriented individual for a Corporate Director of Information Technology position at their corporate office in beautiful Phoenix, AZ! As Corporate Director of IT you will coordinate all activities in fields from electronic data processing to systems analysis, making this position critically instrumental to the success and growth of the company.
The ideal candidate will become part of an already successful company in the hospitality and real estate industry. The company's entrepreneurial spirited attitude is exciting and infectious and rewards its employees with the ability to grow and be a part of making a solid career while having fun, doing what you enjoy!
Compensation: $80,000- $110,000 Base Salary + 401k match and Benefits
Corporate Director of Information Technology Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee IT procedures and operations
- Assist in strategic planning and risk analysis
- Identify information system needs
- Establish priorities for system upgrades
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify intrusions
- Optimize ongoing network design
- Manage leadership within all new IT initiatives
Corporate Director of Information Technology Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology field
- Experience with Hospitality related applications and or systems (PMS, POS, Key card, PBX, Voice mail)
- Ability to evaluate software and hardware
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or send a current copy of your resume to email@example.com.