Corporate Director of Food & Beverage
We are working with a growing, high end hotel management company looking to add a talented a Corporate Director of Food & Beverage to their team based out of their West Coast office in Irvine, CA. This company currently operates 30+ full-service and select-service properties located across the country. They have been achieving record growth - including a steadily increasing operating income by 30% year after year! Additionally, this would be an ideal fit for anyone looking to work with luxury product; with all hotels being either three or four AAA diamond ratings.
This position will have the ability to oversee a growing hotel company's flagship assets. This includes flagships for two new brands the company is launching. This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make a mark growing these brands. Additionally, this position will oversee some of our best independent properties and inspiring restaurants. All this in a company that values individual worth, positive culture and the growth of it's people.
Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000 (base salary) + 35% bonus potential, plus medical/dental/vision/matching 401k benefits
Corporate Director of Food & Beverage Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all food and beverage activities at a corporate level
- Train and manage property level F&B Directors
- Ensure team adheres to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
Corporate Director of Food & Beverage Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a multi-unit capacity overseeing the F&B operations within independent hotels
- Exceptional track record of success and career growth
- Very "hands-on" and collaborative leadership style
- Excellent financial knowledge
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume today!