A luxury residential building in the Naples area is now seeking a full-time Building Manager. This property needs someone who can bring them to the next level with maintenance management, technology, renovations, securities and operations. This position is perfect for a take charge person and a problem solver who understands the importance of accountability.
Base Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 plus benefits, relocation assistance, & options for housing.
- 10+ years of property management experience preferably in a luxury high-rise.
- Managing daily maintenance and safety of a high-rise residence while staying in compliance with all state and federal codes, laws, and regulations.
- Hiring, training, and supervision of all maintenance, security, and housekeeping staff.
- Must be able to prepare an operating budget to be submitted to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Must maintain a pleasant, diplomatic and upbeat demeaner at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with a Community Association License required.
Our client is looking to hire right away! If interested in learning more, please reply with an UPDATED resume to Kristin Page (firstname.lastname@example.org).