Associate Director of Events
New Orleans, LA
We are seeking a highly motivated, determined, well-spoken, and experienced individual for the Associate Director of Events at an award winning, full service hotel in the heart of the Big Easy! The property itself, is truly one of a kind with over an impressive 100,000 square feet of meeting space and as the Associate Director of Events you will have the opportunity to lead a world class team at one of the most influential properties in the region. This is an ideal opportunity for those who love history, culture, art and some of the countries finest restaurants!
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in a hotel setting as a Senior Events Manager or an Associate Director of Events - Conference or Convention Services with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm, dedication and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Compensation: $70k - $80k (commensurate with previous experience) + 15% bonus potential of base salary, strong benefits & relocation assistance
Associate Director of Events Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- 2+ years in a facility with 80,000+ sq ft of meeting space
- College degree
- Impressive work history with solid tenure
- Tangible success managing financial and budgetary responsibilities
- Dedicated team leader and hungry for growth
If you are excited about advancing your career with one of the planets most successful hotel companies in a destination location as their Associate Director of Events, please respond with with a copy of your CURRENT resume.