We are seeking an Accounting Manager for a multi-property resort company on the island of Nantucket, MA. This employer has experienced several years of success and has a reputation for being one of the most preferred employers on the island. The chosen candidate will enjoy the opportunity to manage a stable and skilled team of accounting professional working with highly-rated, exclusive resorts.
The relaxed island lifestyle provides an opportunity for employees to enjoy an exceptional, year-round quality of life, even during peak season! Come here for the Island lifestyle, and stay for the outstanding benefits and fun environment.
Base Compensation: $70,000 - $75,000+ along with 10% bonus potential and outstanding benefits.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all service and culinary activities
- Manage the department; including Staff Accountant, Accounts Receivables, and Payroll.
- Process monthly taxes.
- Resolve guest complaint, ensuring satisfaction regardless of workload or time of day.
- Take charge of projects assigned by Controller.
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in hospitality accounting.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- High School graduate required. College degree in Finance or Accounting desirable.
- Great attitude.
If you feel this is the opportunity you've been looking for, please apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your application and reviewing your credentials, we will be back in touch regarding the next step in the interview process.